Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Meet the Boys

This is Thomas, or Tommy as he now prefers to be called, our 4 1/2 yr old. He loves being the big brother. He kisses and hugs the baby all of the time. He "usually" likes playing with Griffin, but they definitely have their share of fights. He's going through a talking back and whining stage right now that will hopefully end very soon! He's going to Vacation Bible School this week and really likes it. He's asking all sorts of questions that of course I'm not too good at answering. Luckily Mike went to catholic school and can answer them better. They might even start going to church together. He starts preschool in September and is really excited. So am I b/c it will give me a much needed break from being home with all 3 kids ;)






This is Griffin. He'll be 3 in a couple of weeks. Right now he is really into letters and numbers. He's somewhat obsessed, but at least it's an educational obsession ;) He's also starting preschool 2 days a week in Sept. He's really excited. I'm sort of worried about him getting upset b/c he won't be in Thomas' class, but I'm sure he'll adjust. He's also great with his baby brother. I was pretty worried about him being really jealous b/c he's a momma's boy, but so far we haven't really had any issues. I think we are going to tackle potty training next week. I wanted to wait to give him time to adjust to the baby. Wish us luck!





















This is Lucas. The first picture is when he was 1 mo old and the 2nd was when he was 3 days old. He will be 5wks tomorrow. Time is flying by! So far he's a really easy baby. He rarely cries, usually just when he's hungry. He squeaks alot though. It's pretty cute! He's starting to have more awake time during the day. It's so fun to see him looking around at things. He is sleeping well too. He usually sleeps 6-7hrs at night, then goes back to sleep for a couple more hours. He had his 1mo appt yesterday. Looks like we have another big boy! He was11lbs 6oz (90th percentile) and 22inches (70th percentile).

1 comment:

VerWaynia said...

Love the blog - you have to keep it updated regularly!!