Today was Griffin's 1st day of preschool. He was really excited, but didn't want me to leave. He cried pretty hard when I left. It was so hard to leave him while he was crying, but I knew he would calm down soon since he always did at daycare. When I picked him up he said he had fun and wants to go back. On Wednesdays both boys stay later for "lunch bunch" and they get to eat together. Thomas said Griffin kissed him when they met up. Aww! The teacher said they both did great and Thomas was really helpful with Griffin. My little shopping buddy, Lucas and I had a nice morning at the mall. I needed to start looking for bedding for our new bed and the boys need new shoes. I have the bedding narrowed down to 2 and got both boys a pair of shoes. It's amazing how quiet the mall is on a weekday morning, especially without my boys yelling.
Speaking of our new bed... we got our new mattress today. It's heaven! I can't wait to go to bed tonight. It's 1000 times better than what we were sleeping on. Good night :)
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Griffin's 1st day of school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, can you believe you have two boys in "school?" I'm so glad they both did well!!
Post a Comment