I love this week!! I'm so excited for my shows to be back. My first premiere of the week was last night - How I Met Your Mother. I also watched Hereos. I didn't watch last year, but heard how great it is so I thought I'd check it out. I was pretty confused. I might watch again next week, I'm just not sure I have time for another hour long show. It's more Mike's kind of show but it interferes with Monday night football. I don't have any shows tonight, but tomorrow night I'll check out Private Practice. I doubt it can be as good as Grey's but I'll give it a chance. Thursday is the night I'm really looking forward to - The Office, Scrubs (next month), and Grey's Anatomy!!! All my favorites! And then there's sunday - Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. Thank goodness for DVR!!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can totally fill you in on Heroes if you want...or better yet, watch the first season!! It follows one long storyline so that makes it a fast watch.
Post a Comment