The boys are on fall break all week so it's going to be my mission to potty train Griffin. He's being incredibly stubborn about it so I haven't pushed it much, but this week we are really going to try hard. I was rewarding him with m&m's but that has lost it's appeal, so I'm going to try a sticker chart and most importantly not let him wear pull ups at home. That's the plan anyway, we'll see how it goes ;)
I finally booked a townhouse for our vacation in December. I'm getting really excited but also starting to think we are crazy driving all that way with 3 kids. We are going to "try" to drive straight through so the boys will sleep through alot of it. We just don't want to be zombies the next day so we'll have to take turns sleeping which will require a huge effort on my part to give up control and let Mike drive and trust that he can stay awake. For those who don't know, I'm the family chauffer ;)
It's been another gorgeous weekend here! Last night we went on a double date with Erica and Jamie. I don't remember the last time we went out with another couple without kids joining us. We went to Cheeseburger in Paradise and to a comedy club. It was lots of fun! The boys had fun with their grandparents. Lucas refused the bottle again, but they said he was in a good mood the whole time anyway. Tomorrow will be a fun day - Lucas has his 4mo appt which I'm sure will involve some shots and the older 2 are getting their flu shot. I can't wait to see how big Lucas is! I'm guessing around 18-19lbs.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Operation Potty Train Griffin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck!! M&M's would have worked for me :-)
When you have it all figured out, let me know. Just today I asked Marie if she wanted to be a big girl and wear her panties - her response was "no". Plain and simple. Good luck!
I don't think you're crazy for wanting to drive straight through - we're goint to be doing the same thing in March. You'll have to let me know how this goes as well. Your vacation is just around the corner - how exciting!!!
Post a Comment