Monday, December 10, 2007

20lbs!

I took Lucas to the dr today to make sure he didn't have something more than a cold. Luckily it's just a virus and will hopefully pass soon. We weighs exactly 20lbs! So far he and Thomas have had almost the same measurements (other than Thomas' head being bigger), but it seems like Lucas might be slowing down some. Thomas was 21.5lbs at 6mo. We'll get his "official" stats on friday at his 6mo appt, but I doubt he'll gain that much ;) It's definitely time to move him to a new carseat so that's what he's getting for Christmas. Not too exciting, but he won't remember. We should have moved him awhile back b/c of his length, but I've been in denial. And the infant carrier is just so convenient! We did try him out in a restaurant high chair on vacation and he does ok so hopefully that won't be an issue. But I guess the days of him sleeping through us eating out are gone.

No comments: