This irritates me every year and I think it happens earlier every year. Today I was at Target and they had bathing suits out! It's ridiculous! It's not even Christmas yet. No one needs a bathing suit here! And of course I couldn't find snow boots anymore. Ugh!
On a different note, Thomas found some Christmas presents :( I knew we needed a better hiding spot, but i didn't think he'd go in our closet. He claims he only saw 1 thing, but there was also a big thing for Lucas that was going to be from Santa (he always leaves something bigger unwrapped). I guess it's from us now! Next year we will be using the attic.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Come on, it's December!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I totally agree. Heaven forbid you lose your gloves after January, because you won't find them in the stores. I think it's Spring Break's fault!
Post a Comment