Thursday, January 17, 2008

Silly boys


After having his costume party at school yesterday, Thomas thought it would be fun to play dress up the baby. Luckily he didn't mind.
As I'm writing this, I'm watching a rerun of Scrubs. Which makes me annoyed thinking about how much I miss all of my shows. I really hope this strike ends soon! I wonder what will happen with Scrubs. It doesn't look like anything will return this season and since this was going to be the last for Scrubs, will they come back next year for a final season. Or is it over?? I sure hope not!
Oh and I can't forget... Congrats to my friend Amy who had a baby boy, Jude, last week. Can't wait to meet him!
For some reason, it won't let me space between my paragraphs. So sorry if this post looks funny.

3 comments:

VerWaynia said...

I've read that if they come back by mid feb we have a shot at seeing a few episodes. If not, then the season is over for all of our favs. But I've also read that the Scrubs guy is going to do anything to get the finale seen even if he has to direct it in his basement and put it on youtube :-)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

Becki said...

Those pictures are priceless!! :)