Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I'm on a mission! Other than the regular cleaning my house needs, I'm determined to get rid of the clutter! My first mission was our master bathroom. I worked on it last Sunday and threw away an embarrassing amount of crap. I have no idea how I accumulated so much stuff. I had tons of make up, lotions, bath stuff, etc.. that hasn't been touched in a long time so out it went. My next mission is the boys' rooms. I need to go through their clothes anyway to see what they have for summer and to put away the clothes they've outgrown. Other than clothes it shouldn't be too bad. After that I'm going to work on our closet which will not be fun. Goodwill here I come!

I'm still trying to decide what to do with the baby stuff. I was all set to get rid of everything this summer because we were done. But I've had a twinge of baby fever lately. I still think we are done, but I'd hate to get rid of all of our stuff just to decide in a year we want another one. Mike looked at me like I was crazy, but I think I'm going to convince him we need to hold onto it for another year. Maybe I'll just tell him I'm holding onto it for Erica ;) I do think we are done, but I guess now I'm only 90% sure. I really can't imagine having 4 or being able to afford them, but I just can't imagine never being pregnant again (even though I was miserable for the majority of it as Mike likes to remind me.) I know I'll feel that regardless of how many we have though.

3 comments:

Michelle Lynn said...

I SO need to do that!

And you should hang on to your stuff... You know, just in case...

Daily Verses said...

I think I'll feel that way, too. When I'm done. Will I ever really feel "done"? Keep the stuff!

VerWaynia said...

You're a baby rollercoaster!!