Thomas has discovered Victoria's Secret! We were driving home from dinner tonight and we were listening to the boys talk. This is what we over heard Thomas say in a loud whisper: "Griffin, do you know what girls do at the mall? (I'm immediately thinking he's talking about Libby Lou or whatever that store is called) There's a store where they take off all of their clothes and stand in their underwear" Then they are both giggling and Mike and I are trying to hold in our laughter. I asked what they are talking about and Thomas wouldn't tell us but kept giggling. Then Mike tells me that last weekend when they were shopping for my birthday gift Thomas noticed the display window at VS. Mike said he just told him not to look. So after we all stopped laughing we had to explain to him that those aren't real women and it's just a store trying to sell underwear and pjs. Then later he said "what's the big deal it's just like looking at a hog". He wouldn't elaborate on what that means. I think we're in trouble in the future ;)
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HA!! You're boys have the best conversations!
oh my what a conversation. I would be cracking up.
Oh baby! That is funny.
Hee hee! Those boys are gonna keep you hopping! Just wait until that third one gets big enough to participate!
Post a Comment