Lucas is 11 months old today. Only 1 month until his first birthday! It's so hard to believe he's so old. It seems like just yesterday that I was still pregnant with him. He has such a great personality. He laughs all the time, usually at his brothers. His favorite trick is a clicking sound he makes with his mouth. He's almost crawling. He'll look like he's getting ready to crawl but after he gets an inch or two he decides to just roll since he's a pro at that now. We got his first pair of shoes last weekend, but he's not sure about them yet. He doesn't really need them now since he doesn't even like to stand, but I had a coupon so I went ahead and got them. He looks like a toddler in them :( He's still not sleeping all night. I know I need to just do some tough love, but I can't bring myself to do it. Luckily he goes back to sleep pretty quick so I'm not up too long so I don't mind TOO much. It is frustrating though. I know he CAN sleep all night - he did it up until he was 6mo so there should be no reason he can't at 11mo.Hopefully soon. Luckily he goes to bed really easy at bedtime. Here is a picture of him sleeping last weekend at naptime. That's his new favorite position.

3 comments:
Happy 11 months Lucas!
Super cute - I love sleeping poses!!
He is such a cute kid and reminds a lot of Jake when he was that age... :)
I can't wait to take his one year pictures!
Post a Comment