Today my sweet baby boy turned 1! We had a fun and busy day. We spent the morning at the zoo, then had his party tonight. He got some fun new toys and clothes. I think his favorite gift so far is an infant swing for the swingset. He loves swinging!
It is so hard to believe he's already 1. After the boys were in bed tonight, Mike and I watched the video from the day he was born. It was so fun to watch again. It's amazing to see how much he has changed. He has been super laid back from the beginning. He has always liked looking around and taking everything in. It's so fun now that he really interacts with his brothers. They seem to love that they can really play with him now. They think it's so funny watching him crawl around. It should get really interesting when he starts walking. I'm not in a hurry though ;)
Here are a few pictures from the day he was born since I wasn't blogging then. Stay tuned for pics from the party. 

2 comments:
Happy Bday, Lucas!!!
Happy late birthday, little man!!!
Post a Comment