The boys have been busy doing boy things that I'm not really into. Like digging for worms. No thank you! We bought them fishing poles yesterday and they are really into it. Thomas was in the backyard today practicing and digging for worms. Mike took him fishing tonight and he caught a few fish! Here are a few fishing pics.
Thomas' other new favorite activity is trying to be Spiderman. He discovered that he can "climb the walls". Great ;)
And I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but Lucas has whiskers. lol! I leave him alone with his brothers for a couple of minutes to do some laundry and I come back and he has 3 scratches on his face. Perfect straight lines. Hmm. Of course no one saw anything. And he didn't cry b/c I could hear them the whole time. Oh, and in other Lucas news... he pulled up for the first time today!

4 comments:
Great pics! My boys don't even want to touch a worm, let alone try to dig one up! Little wall climber is too cute! Ben tried that about a year ago and I told him his legs were too short, so he gave it up and said he would try again when he got taller! So, far he hasn't tried again.
Yay for Lucas pulling up!!
What a wall climber! Awesome! And way to go Lucas!
What great pictures! Yay for climbing walls and pulling up :)
Post a Comment