He loves balls and balloons. We have a few helium balloons that someone sent Thomas after his hospital stay and Lucas waves to them everytime he sees them. He can say "ball" now. He also says "quack quack" when you ask him what a duck says. Along with mama, dada, and bye bye, that is the extent of his talking. He says "yeah" all the time, but I am not really sure what it means to him. 
The only bad thing right now is that he is still not sleeping all night. One of his bottom molars just came through and another one is coming. After that I think we are going to have to do some tough love b/c I need sleep! Luckily though when he is up it's only for about 5 minutes so it's not terrible, but I would really love to sleep ALL night again.

4 comments:
He is suddenly looking so grown up! Must be the hair. I can't believe our little boys are growing so quickly. I must have video of him quacking! :-)
He does look really grown up there in the pic with his diaper!
Tough love is hard, but when my sleep is on the line, I'll do just about anything!!
When we watch our children grow, it seems that everything is on fast forward sometimes, doesn't it?
He looks very cute with his new hairdo. :)
He does look so grown up! And way to go on all the words!
Post a Comment