Thomas started kindergarten today! He was really excited to go this morning. He did great getting on the bus. It wasn't as hard on me as I expected, although I was distracted by taking pictures and video. When I picked him up, he said he had fun but wasn't into talking about all the details. He has a few friends in his class, so I think it helps him be more comfortable to already know some kids. I can't believe he's already in school. It seems like he was just a toddler!
Monday, August 11, 2008
First Day of Kindergarten
Labels:
kindergarten,
Thomas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh wow - he's already going to school, and on a bus and everything!! How fast it all goes!
He looks so proud of himself! Good job. :)
How grown up!
BTW - I'm giving you an award on my blog. I should have the post up shortly :)
Those are great pictures for the scrapbook!
Post a Comment