We're having another baby! Some of you already know, but I'm ready to share with the rest of the class. I wanted to wait until we told family and saw the heartbeat to post on here. I'm 8wks today, so I'll be having a c-section (along w/tubal ligation!) at the end of March.
This was a huge surprise, but I think we are finally getting over the shock and getting excited. Lucas and this baby will be about the same age difference that Thomas and Griffin are so I know what that is like.
We just started telling family last week. They are all excited but also shocked. We actually told my mother in law right after she made a comment about Lucas being her last grandbaby. It was pretty funny. Of course everyone thinks we NEED a girl and I'm sure I will be VERY tired of those comments pretty quick. A girl would be wonderful, but so would another boy. I'd love to experience having a daughter, but I was kind of used to the idea of having only boys. And a boy would be easier at this point. I don't think we'd have to buy anything. And if it's a girl, there's a chance we'd go broke buying cute clothes ;)
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Guess What?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
OMGoodness! I guess you got your answer on whether to have a 4th! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!!
yay! Congrats to you and Mike!
YAY!!!! :-)
Congratulations, that's awesome news!!!
Yay for babies!
congrats--i am so excited for you!!
Yay! Big Congrats. :) I'm sure your boys wil love the baby to bits.
Post a Comment