Here are 2 great ones! The first one is Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Kris' daughter, Hayleigh suffers from this disease and they are walking for a cure. Visit her blog for more on Hayleigh's story and click on the button below if you are able to donate. Every little bit helps!
The next one is the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. Erica and I are walking in the Out of the Darkness Walk on September 13 here in Indy in memory of my mom. If you want to donate you can click on the link and search for my name on the donation list (I didn't put a direct link to my page on here since it has my full name) or contact me for more info. Or if you are in the area, you can participate in the walk. It is a nice walk around the canal downtown. 


2 comments:
Thank you SO much for putting Hayleigh's graphic on here. You are so incredibly sweet to do that. You have 2 great charities listed here and I think the walk you are doing is just wonderful. (((HUGS)))
Awesome charities for sure.
Post a Comment