Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Griffin's 1st Day of School

Today was Griffin's 1st day of preschool. He was reluctant to go at first this morning, but was fine by the time I left him. He's at the same school as last year, just one room over, and he loved it last year so I know he'll have fun this year too! He was really excited when I picked him up and says he can't wait to go back tomorrow.

We had a nice Labor Day weekend. We didn't have any big plans which was nice. We (actually Mike) ended up steam cleaning our carpet - fun I know, but it had to be done. We did go to the Children's Museum one day. We wanted to go to the zoo, but I thought it was too hot. Yesterday we went to Mike's sister's for a cookout and swimming at their neighborhood pool. I'm definitely ready for fall now!

No comments: