Max is 4 mo today. He's getting so big! He's mostly in 6-9mo clothes now. We got out the Jumperoo and he loves it. It's nice to have another option to keep him occupied. I can't lay him on the floor when Lucas is awake unless I'm sitting with him. Lucas doesn't bother him too much when he's in it. He usually just kisses or pats him on the head then moves on. He's holding toys in his hand better now. He's not rolling yet, but gets on his side so it's probably not too far off. I'm pretty sure he's teething because his hands are always in his mouth. The other boys all got their first teeth about now so I'm sure one is coming soon. He really likes watching his big brothers. They are constant entertainment for him.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Max is 4 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy 4 months big boy!
I can't believe he's in 6-9 months. Colton is such a little squirt, he's just now growing into 6-9 mos.
Post a Comment