So as 2 of you have pointed out, I'm not as "done" as I thought I was ;) Well, I think I still am but in reality I am probably 95% sure we are done. I think it's just too early to tell. I don't think I want 4 kids, but I have no idea what our lives will be like in a few years. I can't imagine what it is like to have kids in school all day. When I picture having 4 (heck, even 3!) kids I think about having another one right now with the other boys the same ages they are now and at home all day. Really I think the main reasons we are probably done are financial and logistical. It will already be crazy with 3 boys in sports and activites, I can't imagine 4. And it would help if Mike got home before 7pm- maybe he'll land a dream job where he's home by 5 (hey a girl can dream!) But there's still that little part that doesn't want to accept yet that I'll never be pregnant again or have another newborn. And Lucas has been so great and the transition to 3 kids has been much easier than I expected, so I occasionally catch myself thinking about it. Stay tuned I guess... Anyway, who wouldn't want another one of these:
AND I will not even think about having another baby "to get a girl". Someone in our family (I won't name names) today really annoyed me when they were holding my precious Lucas and said "you were supposed to be a girl". No he wasn't!! He was supposed to be who he is and he's perfect!! I can't even imagine all of the rude comments I would get if I ever got pregnant again.
I did have another post in mind before I went on this tangent, so stay tuned for more :)
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Okay, it's 95%
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment