I made my 1st call to Poison Control today. Thomas was supposed to be upstairs playing on the computer while I fed Lucas. He came down the stairs with a devilish grin so I asked him what he had been doing. He said "getting into stuff". Great! He finally told me he ate 5 of the Children's Pepto chewables. Apparently the childproof lid isn't so childproof. My gut said things were fine, but I called his dr anyway just incase. They said it was probably fine, but told me to call Poison Control to be sure. They told me that it's non-toxic and he could have 25 and be ok. Great news, but of course I didn't tell Thomas that. He was already freaked out about me calling the dr, but I used this as a learning (hopefully!) experience for him. And for me ;)
Monday, July 30, 2007
Poison Control
On a happier note, I am in love with the Bumbo seat! It is one of the coolest baby products. I wish I had one for the other boys. Lucas is still kind of small for it, but can use it for a few minutes at a time. It will be great when he's a little older so he can sit up to watch his big brothers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment