I got really lucky this morning and all 3 boys slept until 9am! Lucas woke up for the first time at 7am but went back to sleep quickly. I doubt they will all sleep so late very often, so I'm going to enjoy it when I can. It came at a good time too, because I didn't go to bed until 1am. I'm a night owl, but I need to start working on being more of a morning person. I really enjoy the time after the boys are in bed because it's quiet and relaxing. And Mike and I can actually have a conversation or watch tv that we like.
On another note, I "think" we are starting to potty train Griffin today. That's been my plan for awhile, but he told me over the weekend that he wants to wear diapers until he's 3. Gotta love independence! I figured it's no big deal to wait since he'll be 3 in 2wks, but I asked him again this morning and he wanted to wear underwear. We are only 30min into it, so we'll see! Wish us luck!!
Monday, July 23, 2007
Sleeping In!
Labels:
potty training,
sleep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow - 9:00!! Evan's always up by 7:00 :-( Can't wait to hear how PT goes!
Post a Comment