Lucas smiled a real smile for the first time this morning! It was so cute! Of course he wouldn't do it again for the boys or so I could get a picture, but soon enough I'm sure.
I didn't get to sleep until 9 again this morning, but Lucas slept from 10:30pm-7am! He's been sleeping through the night (most nights) for awhile so I feel pretty lucky. I guess it's time to start thinking about moving him into his own room :( He's growing up too fast!
It looks like potty training is on hold again. Griffin wore his underwear for a couple of hours yesterday, but wasn't interested in using the potty. When I finally got him in the bathroom, he looked scared and asked for a diaper. He said again that he wants to wait until he's 3. So we are waiting. I really don't mind though. To me having 2 in diapers isn't bad and it's alot easier to change a diaper every few hours than to ask him every 20min if he needs to go on the potty. I'm sure one of these days it will just click with him and he'll be ready.

1 comment:
Oh my - that's a lot of good sleeping he's doing!! How old is he now? 5 weeks? Whatever you're doing, keep it up!!
Post a Comment