Thursday, August 30, 2007

160 Energies!

Tonight while I was putting Thomas to bed he informed me that he couldn't sleep b/c he had too much energy. He said "I just want to play. I think I have too much energy. I have 160 energies tonight." I'm not sure what that means, but I could use some of those energies ;) Another funny thing he said after he passed gas- "Poop, you need to go to sleep b/c those farts are keeping me up". He cracks me up!


Both boys had open houses for preschool this week. They are both excited to start next week. And so am I! I took each of them alone and left the other with my mother in law. Thomas' was first and he wouldn't walk in the room when we got there. He finally went in and didn't want to leave. Griffin's was the next day and he walked right in the room, but wouldn't interact with anyone other than me. He was amazed though by all of the letters in the room. I can't believe they are going to school!

Thomas has been really into drawing lately. And in my opinion he's pretty good ;) We have so many pictures of his laying around and I decided since we can't keep all of them that I'll take pictures of some so we can remember. Here are a couple of his recent masterpieces:

1 comment:

VerWaynia said...

I can't wait to hear silly precious things like that!