Monday, September 3, 2007

Good sleep, here we come!!!

I'm so excited! We finally bought new bedroom furniture and a new mattress! Our current furniture is the set Mike's parents bought 27years ago and I have no idea how old our mattress is. We got it as a hand me down when we bought our first house 7yrs ago and it wasn't great then. We knew it was pretty bad, but once we started trying out new ones we realized all of the comfort we were missing out on. We really wanted a king size, so we decided it was time to go ahead and get new furniture to go with it. I felt sort of ill paying for the furniture, but it will be well worth it. I can't wait for it to be delivered!

We've had a busy holiday weekend. Today and yesterday were spent shopping, but Saturday we went to my dad's. We talked my grandpa into coming into my dad's so we didn't have to drive all the way to his house and didn't have to worry about the boys getting into things there. It was the first time my grandpa met Lucas. He was excited to finally meet him, but I think it also upset him since my grandma wasn't here to meet him too. It was sad seeing him because it's been about 3months since our last visit and he didn't look good. He has lost alot of weight and had a hard time walking. He seemed pretty depressed too. He's so lonely without my grandma. I wish there was more I could do for him.

Here are a couple of pictures of the boys on my dad's Harleys.

No comments: