Thursday, August 23, 2007

"I love you, Griffin"

That's what Thomas just said :) They were playing together and it got quiet then Thomas said "I love you Griffin" and Griffin said "I love you too". It melted my heart! It made me happy to hear too because he's always talking about how much he loves Lucas and I was afraid Griffin's feelings might be getting hurt.
Thomas had his appointment with the allergist this morning. They did skin testing for allergies to see if that was causing his eczema. He was pretty upset during the testing but calmed down right afterwards. Luckily Mike went with us to help hold him. Turns out he is just allergic to cats. I'm glad b/c I was afraid he might be allergic to something he eats daily like dairy. So now we have new medicine to try and he gave us meds to sedate him during the night so he won't itch in his sleep. I'm not sure how comfortable I am with that, but we should only have to do it for a week or two. And I'm hoping as a plus we might break the habit of him coming in our room in the middle of the night.


While we were driving to his 8:00am appt, I was reminded of the thing I hated most about working: TRAFFIC. It took us almost an hour to go 10-15miles.

1 comment:

VerWaynia said...

Ahhh!! That's one of the reasons I'll have another and hope it's a boy.