I've been debating about what to do with all of my maternity clothes and baby clothes (now that Lucas is growing out of things). Like I've said before, I'm 95% sure I won't need any of them again. And actually I think that # might have increased to about 97% ;) But for some reason, I don't feel right getting rid of any of it yet. They take up a lot of room though and I really won't need them. My friend Amy just found out she is having a baby boy after 2 girls so maybe I'll pass on some of the boy clothes to her.
I really think my family is complete now. I know we could handle another baby, but would we want to?? Our lives will be chaotic enough with 3. But each of the boys is so wonderful and fun in their own way that I can't help but wonder what another one would be like. I guess that that feeling probably never goes away b/c surely I would have thoughts about what #5, etc.. would be like but 4 is my absolute limit so I think I'll just deal with those feelings now. I do reserve the right to change my mind should we win the lottery (that we don't play!) to allow Mike to stay home with me and to hire a chauffer and a chef ;)
I'm so excited it's the weekend! Mike and I have a date night tonight. We are going to see Superbad. Tomorrow night we are going to the Colt's preseason game - and taking Thomas and Griffin. I'm not sure how they'll do but it's preseason so we won't mind leaving early and figure it will be a long time before we want to fork over the $ for them to go to a real game. This will be the most I've been away from Lucas so I'm nervous too.
Friday, August 24, 2007
To keep or not to keep???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have the same thoughts on #4. Although John and I have decided to jump off the baby train, my feelings on the matter go both ways. I too have pondered what to do with the enormous mound of maternity clothes that claimed my glider three months ago. I thought of listing them as a lot on ebay figuring whatever money I pull in can go toward a new outfit for myself.
I say get rid of them. If you do make the leap to insanity (#4), get yourself some new clothes that make you feel fantabulous!
Post a Comment