Saturday, September 15, 2007

He's a boy!



It's getting funny how many people think Lucas is a girl. I don't get it, I think he looks like a boy and most of these times he's been wearing obviously boy clothes. It doesn't bother me at all, but I feel bad for these people because I can tell they are embarrased. Tonight at dinner our waitress asked "how old is she?" A couple of weeks ago an employee at Children's Place told me how pretty my baby girl was. ha ha! And my favorite was Thomas' allergist who said "oh I see you finally got a girl after the 2 boys, I bet you were so happy". I wasn't going to say anything until he asked what HER name was. I said "well actually he's a boy and it's Lucas". I could tell he felt really stupid. He just "oh" and walked out.

No comments: