Sunday, September 16, 2007

No more poop, please!


Griffin has recently started a very bad habit of pooping during naptime and then taking his pull-up off himself. Several times this week I've walked in his room and his hands have been covered in it and he hands me his dirty pull up. Lovely! And to make it even better, he hasn't napped for 2 days.


We're still working on potty training. He's doing ok. He pees in the potty most of the time. About half the time he tells me he needs to go and the other half is me making him go because it's been too long. Luckily we haven't had any issues at school.

Yesterday I had a girls day with Erica. We went out to lunch and got pedicures. It was so fun and relaxing! I wish I could do that on a regular basis!

1 comment:

VerWaynia said...

Oh my! That's a great thing to find when you walk in his room! All the things I have to look forward to...