Friday, October 26, 2007

5 Things I Love

Here are 5 things I love about each of my boys. They aren't in any kind of order and are mostly just what popped into my head first.

Thomas:
1. his curiosity
2. his funny dance moves
3. how he sticks his tongue out when he's concentrating hard on something
4. how good he is with Lucas (and usually Griffin)
5. cuddling with him in the middle of the night when he come in our room (even though I complain about it)

Griffin:
1. he loves to cuddle and give hugs and kisses (without being asked)
2. his personality is a lot like Mike's
3. he loves the alphabet
4. his eyes
5. how much he looks up to Thomas





Lucas:
1. how he giggles every time I change his clothes
2. when he stops nursing to smile at me (as long as it isn't followed by a bite)
3. he's really laid back
4. how his face lights up when he sees his brothers
5. he sleeps all night

And I can't forget my other boy, Mike:
1. he gave me these 3 wonderful little boys
2. he's the hardest worker I know
3. he's the best dad
4. his sense of humor
5. he puts up with me ;)

No comments: