Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Thomas!

Wow, I have a 5 year old! How did that happen?!? In most ways it seems like time has flown by, but Mike and I were talking about it tonight and really alot has happened in these 5 years - we moved, had 2 more babies, lost my mom and 2 grandparents, and tons of other things. We were talking about how we really don't remember what it was like before having kids. I never understood when I heard people say that, but now I totally get it. I know we saw more movies and slept later on weekends, but I have no idea what I did with my free time day to day. And now my big guy is 5. He had a great day. We had his party at one of those bouncing places. The kids all had a blast and it was so wonderful not to have it at our house this year (definitely worth the extra money).


Last night we told the boys we are going to Disney in 2wks! They were so excited! We bought a sing along dvd that shows the characters and they want to keep watching it. I still have so much to do to get ready. I can't believe it's so soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what I did - I took a lot of naps :-)