Thursday, November 8, 2007

So much to do...

Gosh, this is a busy month! I have so much to do and need to get organized so it gets done. Thomas' birthday is next week so I have to buy gifts and get ready for his party, which thankfully is not at our house this year. Then the next week is Thanksgiving and I have no idea what our plans are. That's a whole other post though ;) Then the next week we are going on vacation. Today I'm working a our packing list. And I know with 3 kids it will be a long list! And then there's Christmas shopping! I'm determined to get things done early this year - I do say that every year though. The good news is that I have lots of time to shop while the boys are in school. I just need to figure out what I want to buy. I went twice this week and just wandered around aimlessly b/c I had no idea what to get.

Good news... Lucas is almost done with physical therapy. We are going to finish out the month, then he will be discharged. He has full range of motion now and just needs to work on strengthening.

Bad news... my step-mom's step-mom (of 30yrs, basically her mom) died yesterday right after her dad's funeral. She was in ICU and not in good shape so they didn't expect her to make it much longer anyway, but how sad for it to be the same day :(

No comments: