Monday, November 12, 2007

Can't blame Griffin this time

Since it was a late game, I even had Griffin sleep in his jersey. But it didn't help this week :( I think I'm done being superstitious, at least about the Colts. And I think I need to start watching games alone. Mike is not much fun to watch stressful games with ;) Hopefully next week will be a better!

Here are a couple of random pictures since I haven't posted any lately. Our camera was broke for awhile, but luckily Mike fixed it. I meant to get a picture of all 3 boys in their jerseys yesterday but totally forgot. Maybe next week.


1 comment:

VerWaynia said...

Wow, that's hardcore! You gave it your best shot - too bad they didn't!
I actually quit watching the game at some point - between their performance and Jeff's reaction to their performance it was too much to handle!!