Today was our first full day. The weather is awesome!! It was 85 today :) We went to Magic Kingdom this morning. We didn't do too much b/c we are going back for a full day later in the week. We left around 1 to come back to the townhouse for lunch and to watch the Colts game (Yay, they won!) Then we went to check out the resort pool for awhile. We went to Downtown Disney tonight then came home to swim more before bed. I planned on writing more details but I'm too tired. I think I'm still recovering from the drive and not sleeping so maybe later in the week. Here are a few pics though. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Griffin looks like quite a ham in some of these pics. Good to hear you're having a nice time. I laughed when you wrote that you went home to watch the Colt's game. Only Kelly would leave DISNEY to watch the Colts! LOL.
Post a Comment