I don't have enough energy to write much, but the short story is that we drove all night (although did think about stopping several times) and I only ended up getting about 30min of sleep. Mike got a little bit more and the boys got a lot less than they needed. Well, Lucas did great and slept all night, but Thomas was up until 11:30, then up again at 5:30. We will be stopping on the way home. Oh, how I wish we could fly ;)
We went to Disney Studios for a little bit this afternoon, but everyone was too tired to do much. Our place is really nice. I"ll post pics later.
Mike is in the dog house for not supervising the boys for a few minutes and Griffin fell in the pool. I wanted to kill him!!! That's all I'll say for now b/c he might read this ;) Then later when I was at the store he accidentally put Lucas' swim trunks on Griffin. It was pretty funny looking.
Stay tuned this week for more. I'll try to post pics too.
Saturday, December 1, 2007
We made it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ROFL! Men! Glad you made it, hope you have a great time! Looking forward to the updates!
You must be so tired! Get some sleep and have fun tomorrow.
Post a Comment