We got lots of snow this weekend. Of course the boys wanted to go outside the minute they woke up. They finally got outside and "helped" Mike shovel. Then they went to the hill in our neighborhood to go sledding. I got to stay in the warm house with Lucas :) Speaking of Lucas, he tried a sippy cup for the first time yesterday. I'm not sure that he got anything out of it, but he loved it! Maybe this will be the answer to our bottle problems!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Fun in the Snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You might try the "nubby" cups, esp if you're going to use it for milk, their top is very nipple like and they don't spill. It's great that your neighborhood has a sledding hill!
Funny Jeanelle... that's what I (I mean Santa!) just bought him for his stocking.
Post a Comment