I had a very unusual day today. I saw 2 movies, in the theater! First I saw Juno with Erica. It was really good!! Mike had planned on taking Thomas to see The Water Horse when I got home, but Griffin wouldn't nap so he decided to take him too. I thought I should go along to help deal with Griffin. I personally thought this movie was good, but I DO NOT recommend it for young kids. The previews were very misleading. I was expecting a lighthearted, cute movie. But the 2nd half was way too violent and intense for my 3 and 5yo. It's a good thing I decided to go along. Lucas slept through the whole thing, which led to Mike and I wondering why in the world did we never take the other boys to movies when they were babies??? This was Lucas' 3rd movie and he's always been great. We always felt like we couldn't take the other boys, but now we realized we just missed out on a lot of movies! Of course, it won't be long before we can't take him but we'll enjoy it until he's mobile.
Mike has another 4 day weekend so we are trying to get some stuff done around the house and have some fun. We are hoping to make it to the Children's Museum with the boys. Mike and I are going to the Colt's game tomorrow night. We have a few projects around the house we hope to work on. The one for tonight is organizing the toy store that seems to have invaded our house.
Lucas has started "talking". It's so cute! He's been saying "da da" and "ga ga" all day. I can't believe how fast he's growing up!
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Movie day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment