Wow, 2008! It doesn't seem possible. 2007 was an eventful year for us. It was full of change - mostly good. Lucas was born and I quit my job to stay at home with the boys. We got a minivan. The older boys started preschool. I turned 30. The only bad thing that happened was my Grandma passing away in February. We were really close and I miss talking to her.
I think this will be a great year too. Lucas will experience many new milestones. Griffin will be potty trained (it has to happen right?). Thomas will start kindergarten. I usually don't make resolutions because I don't stick to them. I do have some goals for myself and our family though. So hopefully putting them here will hold me more accountable.
1. Be healthier - I want to do the elliptical at least 3 times a week and eat better. We might join the YMCA this spring.
2. Be more organized - I need a better routine since i'm home everyday.
3. Read more - I don't take enough time for myself to read anymore. I need to spend some of the time I spend online and start reading.
4. Find a new hobby - I would love to get a good camera and learn more about photography, or maybe learn to knit.
5. Be more patient with the boys. I used to be pretty good at this, but sometimes the whining and arguing makes me want to lose my mind ;)
We had a great night ringing in the New Year! Erica, Jamie and their kids came over. We had Chinese and lots of yummy snacks. After the kids went to bed we enjoyed some beverages and played games, then watched Dick Clark's New Years show.
I hope everyone has a wonderful 2008!!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Happy New Year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great resolutions! Let me know if you find anything good to read. I'm desperate for a good book.
Maybe I'll learn to knit too....it's been in the back of my mind for a while. :) Good list of resolutions.
Post a Comment