Monday, January 14, 2008

7 Months!

Lucas is 7 months old today. I wish time would slow down a little. I love this age. He's so sweet and fun! He says da da and ga ga. I can't wait for ma ma! He's still loving food. There have only been a few things he hasn't liked so far. Luckily he's not showing any signs of getting mobile soon! I'm not quite ready for that. I'm working on getting a better nap schedule. Until now he has just slept whenever he wanted, but it's time for more structure to make sure he's getting enough sleep. And hopefully he'll start sleeping all night again. He's been getting up a couple of times a night for the last month. This picture is from saturday, I tried adding one from today but keep having problems.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Daily Verses said...

He's so adorabale. I'm waiting on ma ma, too. One day... and then in a year we'll be saying "stop screaming my name!"