I've been tagged to write 6 things about myself. Here it goes...
1. I'm mourning the loss of Lucas' infant carrier. Now when he falls asleep in the car I have to wake him up instead of carrying him inside asleep to continue the nap. We are going to have to start planning around naps again.
2. Today another mom from preschool thought I was British. That's one of the craziest things I've heard. I do talk fast, but I don't have a British accent.
3. I watch Days of our Lives. I DVR it so I can watch it quickly and skip the boring parts.
4. I'm ready for spring! I know, who isn't? But I really hate this freezing weather and it sucks getting 3 kids in and out of the car for school.
5. I REALLY want to go on a cruise (or some kind of vacation) for our 10yr anniversary (in 1.5yrs!) but I'm afraid it won't happen. I'm not sure who we will get to watch the boys. But I'm going to try very hard to make it happen!
6. I've been slacking off on exercising. I was doing really good until I got sick. Now I'm having a hard time fitting it in before the kids go to bed, then I want to spend time with Mike or just relax. I have managed to fit it in twice this week though so I still might make my goal this week.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How random is that...did she give you a reason for thinking you were British?
She thought I had a British accent. Which i obviously don't. Strange!
We went on a cruise for our honeymoon - I LOVED it!! That would be so much fun - do it!!
Post a Comment