Thomas had his first basketball game on saturday. It was quite comical! Most of the kids have no clue what they are doing, mine included. And he appears to have some trouble paying attention and listening. He had fun though!
We had to move Lucas out of his infant carrier :( We were able to keep him in it a little longer than the other boys b/c our new one has a higher wt limit, but the time finally came to move on. I'm sad for 2 reasons. First, my baby isn't such a little baby anymore. Second, I'm going to really miss the convenience of it. He would still sleep in it a lot when we were out.
Griffin is still in his girly stage. He plays ballerina and loves pink. And best of all he likes to do my hair :) He cracks us up! And embarasses his older brother. He surprised us over the weekend by writing my Kelly and Tommy while they were drawing. I had no idea he even knew how to spell it. It's amazing watching them learn new things.
Mike spend a lot of time working on our new office this weekend. He put up crown molding and made a frame to hang french doors and to extend the wall. Hopefully we'll get the door this weekend. I can't wait to actually move the desk downstairs and get things set up!

4 comments:
Wow, the office is really coming together! Looks nice.
I think we have very similar entry way layouts! It's good that you already had a doorway of sorts there - we had to start from scratch and deal with the gap in flooring. It was a mess, but it looks great now. You'll love the doors, they make the entry way look great!
Office crown looks awesome! I know how you feel about Lucas and the carseat, M. just hasn't been the same since he got freedom :).
P.S. you are tagged Please share 6 things about you and then tag 6 other people.
Post a Comment