Potty training really isn't much fun ;) And I think Griffin is using it to manipulate us. Thomas never really did that so this is also new (along with it taking forever!) He's really doing great and has had very few accidents. This morning we took Thomas to school and got all the way back to the car and buckled in and guess what? He said he had to go NOW! He was wearing underwear b/c I knew we wouldn't be gone long, so we get back out of the car (it's cold and snowing) and all the way back into the school and suddenly he doesn't have to go and just gives me a mischievous little smile. Grrr! So we have a talk about how he needs to be honest about if he really needs to go or not. Then when it was time to pick Thomas up from school I tell him he needs to use the potty before we leave. He insists does not need to go. Well, I get Lucas buckled in and as I'm getting ready to buckle in Griffin he announces he peed in his pants. So we go in and change him really fast so we aren't late getting Thomas. He also uses it as a frequent excuse to get out of bed. Oh, and then there was the game of hide and seek poop this weekend, but I'll leave those details to your imagination ;) Tons of fun!! But I am very proud of him for doing so well overall :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh Griff, don't do this to your mommy! Please go pee pee in the potty when you need to. And no more hide and go poop!
Post a Comment