I'm accepting the challenge from JC to make a list of things I'm thankful for. This comes at a good time for me too. I'm in a slight funk with the cold weather and this time of year is hard b/c of my mom's birthday and anniversary of her death coming up. So here we go....
1. I'm thankful for Mike. He is an awesome husband and father. He is the hardest worker I know, which annoys me at times b/c he works late but I know it's a great quality to have. I appreciate everything he does for me and the boys.
2. I am thankful for my 3 boys. I am truely blessed to have them. They amaze me every day in their own ways.
3. I am thankful that all 5 of us are healthy.
4. I am thankful for Erica. We've been friends for 20 years (I don't even know how that is possible!) She is my family. She is always there for me and I can count on her for anything, anytime.
5. I am thankful for the opportunity to be a stay at home mom. It is tough somedays, but I am grateful to be here.
6. I am thankful for my education and previous job experience. I really liked my job, even though I was ready for a break. It was a great learning experience and I met some great people. I am really glad I went to school to get my degree and that I kept working to get my license before staying home. It's comforting to know that I have something to go back to when I'm ready.
7. I am thankful for my Dad. We've been a lot closer since my mom died and that really helped both of us. I'm grateful to him because he does so much for my Grandpa (my mom's dad).
8. I am thankful for my in-laws. I've been around them since I was 15, so they treat me like one of their own. They live close to us and are always willing to help out when we need it.
9. I am thankful for my online friends. Most of them I've known for over 1.5yrs and they have been a wonderful support system. And some days they are the only adult interaction I get other than Mike.
10. I am thankful that my family is well taken care of. We are lucky enough to have a home, clothing, food, and everything else we need. It is easy sometimes to lose sight of how lucky we really are.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Thankfulness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great list!
Very nice list!
Thanks for your list. :-)
All so true :) Ain't life grand!
Post a Comment