Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We're getting there

I think we are finally having some success with potty training Griffin. He's definitely not potty trained yet, but we're getting there. He's wearing undies at home this week and has been going on the potty! Sometimes i have to tell him but he has actually told me he has to go a few times. He might actually be potty trained by 4 ;)

The boys have been home all week. There was no school yesterday and it was cancelled today because of the snow. They were really disappointed at first, but now they are having fun. I was disappointed too. I had shopping plans with Lucas, but there's always next week!

Thomas is getting used to his glasses a little more. He still doesn't like to wear them, but it's getting better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, go Griffin!

Anonymous said...

That sounds pretty potty trained to me! I'm going to be very ambitious (or crazy) and attempt to PT Evan this summer. It's way early, so if he's not interested, I won't push it. But it would be perfect timing if he was. I'll at least introduce it and see what he thinks...we'll see!