Mike and I decided tonight that we are old. We were at the Pacer's game and while looking through the program realized we are older than ALL of the players on the team (well 1 was 2 mo older than me). I know this shouldn't have been a shock to us and we've probably been older than a lot of them for several years, but for some reason when I watch sports on tv I still think of them as older than me. We did find a player on the other team who was over 40 and one our age who went to the same college as us. I've also been thinking that I must be old because I actually enjoy listening to talk radio ;) For the record I'm only 30 and I think the 30's will be great :)
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment