Monday, February 4, 2008

Big Boy

Lucas is finally sitting up unsupported. It's funny how they just get it one day. He used to fall over about every 15seconds and now can sit up for a long time. We gave him cheerios for the first time last night. None actually made it to his mouth, but he had fun picking them up and playing with them. He was concentrating so hard.

He also said Dada last night! He's made the sound before, but this time I think it was intentional. He was sitting in the high chair and Mike walked by and he said "Dada". Mike was thrilled, but now I'm waiting for "Mama".

5 comments:

Michelle Lynn said...

LMBO on the sitting up so suddenly! Mine too! Friday he was tipping over, Saturday, BAM! Sat up there all day like he'd been doing it forever. Silly babies.

Lynn said...

Yay for saying Dada! DH liked to rub that in with me too. DS started saying Dada about two to three months ago and I'm STILL waiting for Mama. Now even DH feels sorry for me. I will be SO jealous if you get Mama before I do!! :)

Anonymous said...

Look at him go!!

Sonja said...

Awww, he is such a cutie!

Becki said...

Adorable!! I love that look of concentration!