On St. Patrick's Day 6 years ago, I found out I was pregnant with Thomas! I remember that day so well. I really didn't expect to get a positive b/c we just started trying. It was really too early to be testing, but I couldn't wait anymore. So I woke up that morning super early and took a test. There was the faintest line! Of course I had to take several more over the next few days to convince myself that it was real. The 17th ended up being a lucky day for us/him - I had my u/s to find out he was a boy on July 17 and he was born on Nov. 17.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy "your mommy found out she was pregnant with you" birthday Thomas...oh, and St. Patrick's Day :-)
What an awesome smile on that kid!
Tag you are it!
Look how happy he is!
Post a Comment