Lucas is 9 months today. I know I say this every month, but I really can't believe it. I scheduled his 1 year appt today. That is crazy! He had his 9mo appt this morning. He is 22lbs and 28.5in long. He's still a big boy, but has slowed down a lot. His dr said he's perfect and luckily he didn't need any shots today. Not much has changed since I wrote about him at 8mo. He's saying mama and dada more. He's still being lazy so no crawling, standing, pulling up or anything like that. But that's fine, I'm not ready for him to grow up yet. Here are some pictures I took of him today.
And here are a couple from yesterday. We've all been enjoying the warmer weather! Yesterday we spent some time at the park then went to town for ice cream and haircuts. I really need to learn how to cut their hair b/c it's so expensive and is going to get worse when Lucas starts needing them. I tried once and it didn't go over too well ;)
Friday, March 14, 2008
9 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know what you mean - I hate paying for something that I should know how to do. It doesn't help that Jeff has this fear I'm going to chop off Evan's ears every time I go near him with the trimmer!
Cute! I'm all about the lazy baby. Less work for mom!
Sounds like fun times! :)
Post a Comment