Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Baptism Pictures

Here are some pictures from Lucas' baptism. It went really well. He didn't even mind the water being poured on his head. We had family and friends over afterwards. It was a nice way to spend my birthday too.

On a totally different note, I'm sooo glad my shows are back on tv now!! I am really excited for this Thursday! Grey's Anatomy returns and The Office is on again! The Office has been awesome since it returned! I heart Jim :)
Now an update on swimming.... Griffin dropped out. He was really scared of the water and I didn't want to push him and make it worse. I always said I wouldn't let them quit things, but to me this is different than one of them quitting another sport b/c they are bored. He is really scared, so we decided it's best to wait until he's a little older. Luckily the director of the program was really great and is letting us apply the money from Griffin's lessons to Thomas' for the next session. Thomas is doing pretty good. He's nervous about going underwater but he's getting more comfortable with his instructor and he seems to like it.

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Looks like you had a beautiful day for Lucus' baptism.

Maybe Griffin will see his brother enjoying the water and want to explore it more himself.