Saturday, April 19, 2008

Goodbye 30!

I have about 30min left of being 30 (well until the actual day, technically about 10hrs until the time i was born). 30 was a pretty good year! I had a baby (probably my last), became a stay at home mom, and did lots of fun stuff with my family over the last year. I know 31 won't be as exciting but I'm sure it will be a good year too. I don't mind being a year older, but sometimes it doesn't seem possible that I'm in my 30's. Wasn't I just in college?! I share a birthday with the world's oldest person (she'll be 115), so maybe it's a lucky day :) And she is from my hometown. Actually it's a strange coincidence that the oldest person and tallest woman are both from my hometown.

I've had a good time celebrating already. Mike and I had a date night last weekend. Today Erica and I spent the day going out to lunch and shopping at the outlet mall. Lucas joined us too b/c he's a good shopper and it was easier for Mike to take the older boys out to do something. Tomorrow is Lucas' baptism too so we have a really busy day.

1 comment:

Becki said...

Hope you had a very happy birthday!!