Today is the 16yr anniversary of when Mike and I started dating! We started "going together" at the end of my freshman year of high school. It seems crazy that I've been with him over half of my life. I would write the story of how we got together but he reads this sometimes and I don't want to embarass him :) This is a picture of us about 10mo after we got together.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
16 Years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Congrats! How cute, wow not sure what I was doing 16 yrs ago, crazy.
Wow, both on the 16 years and the bravery of posting that pic!! I love it - are his shorts rolled? And what about that fanny pack!!! Old pics of myself crack me up!!
Happy Anniversary!!
Ha ha Jeanelle! Yes his shorts are rolled and they are white. I don't remember wearing the fanny pack b/c I used to make fun of my mom for wearing one. We were at Disney World so I guess I thought it was necessary ;) I had far worse pics fashion wise, but decided not to embarass ourselves too much. Maybe someday. I had a great one of Mike in a crazy silk shirt.
That photo rocks. I LOVE it! You two are too cute as teenagers ;)
Happy Anniversary!
So cute! And of course I was going to comment on the fanny pack. Sweet! Congratulations on making it this far. It's an accomplishment.
LOVE his hair and shirt to show off the muscles! Congratulations on 16 years!
Awww... :) We want to hear the story!!
Post a Comment